Can I use Quicken to download KEMBA Digital Banking activities?
- Yes. Members can download account activity from Digital Banking to Quicken using Quicken Web Connect. Web Connect allows you to manually download a file from KEMBA’s Digital Banking platform and upload it into Quicken for each account.
- Quicken Express Web Connect and Direct Connect automatically download transactions into Quicken, and KEMBA does not support these options at this time.
Can I use Quicken Direct Connect with KEMBA Digital Banking?
- As of November 8, 2021, KEMBA will not support Direct Connect; however, you can use Web Connect.
What is Web Connect and how do I use it?
- Web Connect allows you to download your transactions from Digital Banking, launch your Quicken software and reconcile your transactions.
- Since you’re downloading your transactions manually from Digital Banking into a Quicken format (QFX), you don’t have to enter each transaction manually in Quicken.
- To use Web Connect, follow the following steps:
- Log into Digital Banking using Desktop
- Choose the account you’d like to reconcile
- Select “Download” in the Transaction History on the Account Detail
- Up to 18 months of history can be downloaded
- Select “QFX” for the file type, which is compatible with Quicken
Can I use QuickBooks with Digital Banking?
- As of November 8, 2021, KEMBA does not support QuickBooks automatic transaction synchronization software.
Back to top
Apple and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.