Can I use Quicken to download KEMBA Digital Banking activities?
- Yes. Members can download account activity from Digital Banking to Quicken using Quicken Web Connect. Web Connect allows you to manually download a file from KEMBA’s Digital Banking platform and upload it into Quicken for each account.
- Quicken Express Web Connect and Direct Connect automatically download transactions into Quicken, and KEMBA does not support these options at this time.
Can I use Quicken Direct Connect with KEMBA Digital Banking?
- As of November 8, 2021, KEMBA will not support Direct Connect; however, you can use Web Connect.
What is Web Connect and how do I use it?
- Web Connect allows you to download your transactions from Digital Banking, launch your Quicken software and reconcile your transactions.
- Since you’re downloading your transactions manually from Digital Banking into a Quicken format (QFX), you don’t have to enter each transaction manually in Quicken.
- To use Web Connect, follow the following steps:
- Log into Digital Banking using Desktop
- Choose the account you’d like to reconcile
- Select “Download” in the Transaction History on the Account Detail
- Up to 18 months of history can be downloaded
- Select “QFX” for the file type, which is compatible with Quicken
Can I use QuickBooks with Digital Banking?
- As of November 8, 2021, KEMBA does not support QuickBooks automatic transaction synchronization software.
- Will I still be able to use applications like Mint, Acorns, YNAB, etc.?
- With the new Digital Banking platform, you will need to reconnect your accounts to these applications. Not all applications will be available immediately and will be added as support with the vendor is established. You may contact the vendor directly to let them know you are trying to connect if your connection cannot be established. This could help to quicken the vendor’s response.
Back to top
Apple and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.