This financial stuff isn't so tough. Time to give it a try.
Teens crave greater independence. That goes hand-in-hand with learning responsibility. At KEMBA Financial Credit Union, we help young people take those big steps forward with a special checking account for teens. They'll begin to learn some important money management basics - and Mom, Dad or another adult can keep a watchful eye.
- Designed for teens age 14 to 17
- At age 18, transitions to Hassle-Free Checking, where it continues to be free until age 241
- Adult required to be on the account with the teen
- No monthly fee2
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free, unlimited use of Digital Banking
- Free, unlimited use of KEMBA ATMs
- Free, unlimited use of KEMBA Mastercard Debit Card
- Withdraw cash from more than 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Free account access at more than 5,500 Shared Branching locations nationwide
- Free electronic Bill Payments and monthly eStatements