College Financing 101 with KEMBA Financial Credit Union
Wherever you are on your college journey, in college or a graduate, KEMBA offers student loan options, plus helpful information and resources about the expenses that come with college life, or the mounting post-college debt.
Take a Closer Look
KEMBA's private student loan options for undergraduate and graduate school students help bridge the financial gap after you've taken advantage of all available financial aid.
Undergrad Private Student Loan
KEMBA's private student loan options for undergraduate and graduate school students help bridge the financial gap after you've taken advantage of all available scholarships, grants and financial aid. Continue your journey toward a degree with a student loan that's at the head of the class.
Student Loan Refinancing
Refinance and combine undergraduate loans into one, easy to manage monthly payment to save money and reduce debt faster.
Your major educational goals requires a smart financing option.
Tap into these tools and information so you can achieve your educational goals.
- Before you consider a private loan, search for scholarships and grants first, and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- StudentAid.Gov consolidates your federal student loan data in one place.
- Search for available scholarships at fastweb.com.
- Watch this video to learn the Seven Easy Steps to the FAFSA: Student's Guide to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Access award-winning financial education, including timely webinars and guides, to improve your knowledge and habits, from our partners at Credit Union Student Choice and iGrad.
Contact our student loan expert.
If you need assistance or more information, please take a moment to fill out this form and we'll be in touch with you soon.
Indicates Required Field *
Thanks for your submission!
We will be in touch with you soon.