Money is an important part of any wellness plan
It's no secret that healthcare costs keep rising. An injury or serious illness often leads to huge bills. Even routine care can take a big bite out of a family's budget. When you offer your employees Health Savings Accounts, you'll help ease their worries about how to cover future doctor, dentist, mental health, and vision care expenses.
- Individuals can contribute up to $3,650 annually and families can contribute $7,300
- Individuals over 55 - and not enrolled in Medicare - can contribute an extra $1,000
- Deposits earn competitive dividends
- Tiered rate structure means bigger balances can earn higher rates
- Because HSA contributions are pre-tax, they can reduce your employee's income tax burden
- All annual dividends are tax-free
- Easy access to funds: Pay bills with debit card
- Portability: If you change jobs or move, the money stays in the employee's account and can be used for qualified expenses
- Unused balances roll over from year to year, allowing your employees to build up extra reserves
Or call 614.235.2395 or 800.282.6420, option 4.