For smart savers, it’s the next step up.
Those words - “Money Market” – aren’t necessarily part of everyone’s financial vocabulary. But they should be. This popular savings tool gives your finances an upward kick by out-earning most traditional savings accounts. Just as importantly, your funds stay within easy reach through Digital Banking, meaning you can tap into them whenever the situation calls for it.
- Access funds through Digital Banking, or at KEMBA Financial Credit Union branches¹
- No monthly fees with average daily balance of $1,000 or more.
- $10 monthly fee if the minimum balance of $1,000 is not met²
- Earn an even higher Annual Percentage Yield (APY)3 with our exclusive Advantage4 membership
- Secure savings with all deposits insured by National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
Tiered Rate Structure
KEMBA Money Market accounts come with an added advantage - bigger balances can earn higher returns with our variable rates. Rates increase according to the following schedule:
- $0 - $999.99
- $1,000 - $9,999.99
- $10,000 - $24,999.99
- $25,000 - $49,999.99
- $50,000 - $99,999.99
- $100,000 - $249,999.99
- $250,000 and up