The years go rolling by. Let time work for you.
The secret to good retirement planning? It's no secret at all. Start saving as early as possible. Build up a big nest egg. And then - when you leave the workforce - use that money to make the most of your golden years. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) from KEMBA Financial Credit Union, your local central Ohio credit union, can jump-start your retirement savings efforts with solid earnings and tax benefits.
- Contribute up to $6,000 per year ($7,000 if over age 50)
- Choose Traditional or Roth IRAs
- Low fees and high returns
- Flexible investment options
- With a Traditional IRA, you may be able to take an income tax each year you make a contribution
- All Qualified Roth IRA withdrawals are tax-free
- Turn your 401(k)s and other retirement savings funds into IRAs
- Consult our expert guides to see how an IRA can work for you.
Consult your tax advisor for tax advice.