As some of the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted from Ohio’s businesses, our branch lobbies have reopened. To serve you in a responsible manner, we have implemented several changes to help ensure everyone’s safety.
To make your visit as smooth as possible, we encourage you to:
- Know the branch hours
- Current branch hours are posted lower on this page. Lobbies are now open and the first hour of the day, in the lobbies, is reserved for members who are 60 or older and those with special medical needs.
- Save time when you arrive at the branch
- We will be limiting how many people can be in a branch at the same time. Since we value your time, we encourage you to make an appointment in advance to avoid potential waits. To make an appointment please use the following branch phone numbers:
- When the branch is at capacity, members and guests must wait outside utilizing 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
- Please keep the number of people accompanying you to an essential minimum.
- Before entering, we will be asking you basic health questions and taking your temperature.
- Restrooms and coin machines remain closed.
- Wear a mask
- Your health is our top priority. You will see us in masks, and we hope you will wear one, too. If we ask that you lower it so we can verify your identity, we promise to be quick about it.
- If you left your mask at home, just let us know and we will give you a single-use mask.
- Practice social distancing
- We are looking forward to serving you face-to-face, but we are also practicing social distancing. To make it easier, the sidewalks and lobbies are marked in 6-foot increments; this also prohibits handshaking.
- Rest assured we are taking steps to protect your health
- New barriers have been installed; please refrain from touching or reaching around them.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures.
- There is a designated associate to clean high-touch objects after each use.
- Stay home if you can
- Many of your banking needs can be met in the comfort of your own home by using Online and Mobile Banking, as well as Instant Access (Telephone Banking). All three options let you securely access your accounts 24/7, with no wait time.
- Our drive-thrus will continue to operate as normal.
- Branch Drive-Thrus are open:
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5:30pm
Friday: 8am – 6pm
Saturday: 8am – 1pm
- Lobby Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
To schedule an appointment – call your local branch using the chart at the top of the page.
Please note, for the safety of all members and associates you will be asked health screening questions before you’re able to make an appointment.
- To easily locate information and services, please use this quick reference guide. Please click the image for a larger version. For the most recent information on the Financial Relief Solutions available to you, please click here.
- Online Banking 24/7: Access and manage accounts, contact us via our secure email messaging system, and more.
- Mobile Banking 24/7: Access accounts, virtually deposit checks, and more.
- Instant Access: Manage your accounts via phone, 800.282.6420, option 1.
- Online Loan Application 24/7
For the most recent information regarding COVID-19, please visit our updates page by clicking here. Likewise, we will send email updates as more information is available; please ensure your contact information is up-to-date.