A good way to teach kids that patience pays off.
It's only natural. If you give money to young people, their instinct is to spend it. That makes opening a Certificate for the kids in your life a good teaching moment. It's a chance to explain to young children or teens how their deposits can earn sizable dividends and provide even more money in the future to do all the things they want to do.
- Savings periods of 3 months to 7 years
- Secure a rate for this pre-determined period of time
- Certificates feature higher dividend rates than most traditional savings accounts and, in general,
- Certificates with longer terms pay dividends at a higher interest rate
- Track earnings through Digital Banking tools
- Save for future expenses, education costs, travel opportunities, first cars and more
- Early withdrawal penalty may apply
- Certificates automatically renew at maturity
- Adult required to be on the account with the child