Ever meet a kid who wasn't curious about money?
Boys and girls love birthday cash. They look forward to their allowance. They like counting up their nickels, dimes and dollars - and wondering what they might buy. At KEMBA Financial Credit Union, opening a Savings account for kids is a good way for adults to teach youngsters good financial habits. And it's a good place for kids to set aside money to pay for all those things the future might bring.
- Opening a savings account for a child establishes their membership with KEMBA
- Deposits earn monthly dividends at a competitive rate
- Parents and loved ones can schedule regular deposits through payroll deduction or Direct Deposit
- Track progress and manage funds through Digital Banking
- Accounts can be accessed at credit unions nationwide with Shared Branching
- Adult required to be on the account with the child