Mobile? That doesn't even begin to describe your day.
What's on tap today? Work. School. Shopping. Exercising. Volunteering. Visiting friends or family. And it's possible we haven't even scratched the surface. The good news is that no matter where you find yourself, our convenient mobile app can quickly link you to your accounts any time you have a rare moment to spare.
- Download the KEMBAgo App from the App Store or Google Play
- Check balances and transfer funds
- Establish Bill Pay, make electronic bill and loan payments
- Review recent transactions
- Link your debit card or credit card to your mobile device for one-tap payments
- Deposit checks from anywhere with our app and your smartphone camera
- Receive alerts that notify you of significant action on your KEMBA accounts
- View eStatements
Ready to enjoy all the time-saving convenience of Digital Banking?
- It only takes a few minutes to enroll online.
- You'll need the following information: 1) Member account number; 2) mobile phone number on record with KEMBA; 3) email address on record with KEMBA; 4) Social Security number.
- Read our FAQs or watch a helpful video to learn more about what’s available, where things are, and how to use the features and services on the Digital Banking Platform.