One tradition that's definitely worth keeping
It's like putting your house on a rock-solid foundation. Traditional mortgages are built to last. They feature fixed rates, which means you'll have stable monthly payments for the life of a loan. And that's an important factor when you're trying to plan your future and map out your family's long-range finances.
- Ideal for purchases or for refinancing your current home loan, possibly to secure a lower interest rate or to save on interest charges with a shorter term
- Choose loans of 30, 20, 15, 12 or 10 years
- Get pre-approved before you go house-hunting
- Lock in a low rate
- Work with friendly lenders who can guide you through the application process
- See if you're eligible for VA or FHA loans